* One day Classes are approximately 4 1/2 - 5 hours in length: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (with breaks),
* All classes cost $100 + materials fee unless otherwise noted.
* All classes take place at ITSA Studio in Sacramento, CA unless another location is specified
* Class sizes are limited (usually no more than 5-9 people depending on the class)
* Attendance requires paid pre-registration
* Complete information (location information, and payment options, etc.) will be sent via e-mail once you have pre-registered
* Curious about materials? I try to provide most of the materials you will need for a class with the exception of sewing machines, bobbins, threads, some tools and the like. If there is a particular material I need you to provide, I will send that information to you once you register.
*** I teach process/technique classes as well as project classes. A process class is a class where you learn a technique, as opposed to a project class where you make an actual object
*** Interested in a Class or a Studio Play Day? If you are interested in a class that is not currently offered, get some friends together and we will try to schedule it at some mutually agreeable time: just contact me.